Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pola to Coach USC RBs

The USC Trojans hire running backs coach Kennedy Pola as Offensive Coordinator. Pola was the running backs coach for the Tennessee Titants. Jeff Fisher, Titans Head Coach, is very disappointed in the "professionalism" not shown by Lane Kiffin, USC Head Coach. Fisher told The Tennessean:
"I am very disappointed in Lane Kiffin's approach to this. Typically speaking, when coaches are interested in hiring or discussing potential employment from coaches on respective staffs there is a courtesy call made from the head coach or athletic director indicating there is an interest in talking to the assistant. So I am very disappointed in the lack of professionalism on behalf of Lane, to call me and leave me a voicemail after Kennedy had informed me he had taken the job. It is just a lack of professionalism."

The Titans plan to promote from within for replacing Pola.

*Story Courtesy of ESPN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment